Blackfish Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Blackfish_

IGN: Blackfish_
    Reason Unbanned: Using Knockback Hacks

Why i should be unbanned: First of all, i wanna say im not good at english. I don't know what i must say in this ban appeal. What do i know is, im just playing plain minecraft. I dont even use any mod except Optifine (i dont think its a mod). Nysic told me that im using anti-knockback. Its proved by 3 admins. They dont even show me whats the evidence. Firstly, when nysic said im using Hacks client, i thought its because im flying sometimes- cuz lagging (so it might be missunderstanding there) but not. Its Anti-Knockback. I don't even know why nysic keep punching me all day long. i thought he just wanna play with me or somehow. I thought your evidence of im flying is not strong enough. Thats why you are not banning me for the first time you try to punch me. (and plus, you need 3 admins to proove it -even though i doubt you guys really prove it. How ever, i will glad if we can talk more about this. I know all the admins is very wise.

P.S i suggest you to try it to another player too. And try to compare it. My first guess is, why your knockback isnt affect me, because i have some problem with my connection. Sometimes i keep lagging for an hour. It might be delay after you punch me. (So you should try it to another player whos being-lagging too)

Blackfish sends his regards :)

2. G'day Blackfish, I was as you are aware the staff member who banned you. To address your concern of lagging, first I hit you a few times in spawn. After I did that I teleported you myself and GibsonAxe out 300 blocks where we proceded to hit you with both our Knockback 10 weapons.

Neither my hits in spawn nor the hits from me and gibson moved you. The evidence I have gathered on you has been shared now with the owner, who has agreed with my findings.

Your appeal is denied, best of luck on other servers.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!