1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

As you all know most of us know each other pretty well and talk to each other. ik this is vanilla but it would be nice to smeday have a few events such as

• build the best house in these dimentions using these blocks in 1 week
    • who can mine the most diamonds in 20 mins?( no fortune)(only iron picks or lower allowed unenchanted)
    • in twenty minuts can you get good enugh to kill the wither? if so who can the fastest

and ofcourse

- wars between the unofficial factions( they start naked and then go mining each faction can have up to 4 players on the team, can pretend a stranger is in their faction)

of course players have to gather resources themselves for these events, even the building one, they start naked.

• who can build the best redstone thingy?(this one adminds spawn in items but then the players inventory is clearedat the end
    • if this is approved, could @BaronBattleBread do youtube videos to preserve these builds in the form of a video?

so you might ask but what if someone griefs it? welp a bedrock case could b used and destroyed to reveal the buildings and have iron doors guarding it like in trading post and when the player steps on the pressure plate the command block would say "yyyyyyy has entered xxxx's area " and if the yyyy and xxxx doesnt match then the yyyy they would be teleported to spawn. of course, the particapent would have to enter their own name in the command block(where to write it could be conveyed using signs or a crafty book) and if they enter and they typed it wrong then they lose their work..the doors could be protected with adventure mode

2. Remember that time we tried to have a Pvp tournament.

3. no i wanna hear this
    but this will be organised by helpers and volunteers of le community
    i edited the post

4. edit: provided methods of anti-grief duing competitin

or Sign Up to reply!