Post a Reply

Base for Sale +80k

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

i dont want to buy this base, im buying it out of neccesity(no offense) so im knda worried yo might not aprove......ill make my offer generous....20 diamond blocks or 180 diamonds or abit less that 3 stacks of diamonds enuff to make 6 sets off full diamond including 6 picks 6 swords(i think) or you can trade it for eh...1300 emmies

but currently we cant go on mining trips...panda found our base, blew up the chest room then left it alone without writing the coords and we struck an alliaance.....so now our base has to build(dw when we want something done we get it done fast), e.g. full scale massive roller coaster took abut 2 days
    castle( half of the outside done) 3 days by myself. got 180 diamnds in 3 days that other time(spent it all)

actually would you approve if i startte a branch off our faction and rent that place to em for 2 dia blocks per week, i could start making a profit in 10 weeks! plus, i can appreciate the place at any given time.

and can my faction buy it off you paying a little at a time? its hard to pay 180 dia at once, it really hurts my heart seeing all those diamonds g away albeit for a good reaason

2. Edited 7 years ago by Tweakerzoid

@TheForgotten20 Well, think you for your honesty, first off all. I would love to sell it to someone who would use it or enjoy it, but your offer covers the expenses and I've been trapped here for the last few days so, if you want it, log in and come and get it! :D

That will allowed me to buy back what i spent here and start a new one!