Base for Sale +80k

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Tweakerzoid

Hello everyone,

Have you been griefed? Need to move but just don´t feel like running forever in the NRoof, find a place and start over ?
    Well, i have done it for you! This is my new business in the server, it's fresh, so lets see how it goes.

This base is brand new (Just finished today), completely underground and it's +80k from spawn.
    It is not huge, but it has all the commodities you need for your everyday live, plus it is easily expandabe.

No one has been here or knows the coords ( except me of course - but the secret is safe with me - it would be bad for business).

Please tell me what you think ( if it sucks let me know nicely) and, if possible, how much would you consider to be a fair price.

Thank you all in advance!

Without further adue...

-image-
    at first... there was a hole in the ground

-image-
    Main Room - The Fireplace

-image-
    Main Room - detail - access to farm and basement

-image-
    Main Room - detail - Enchantment room (it will be level twenty something once I put in the bookshelves)

-image-
    Main Room - detail - view from the fireplace - kitchen on the right

-image-
    Kitchen

-image-
    Kitchen - detail Fridge

-image-
    Stairs - Access to basement and farms

-image-
    Basement - Storage area with ender chest

-image-
    Basement - Crafting Workshop

-image-
    Basement - Crafting Workshop detail - anvil and brewing station

-image-
    Basement - Crafting Workshop detail - double auto furnace

-image-
    Farm area - Ground floor - Carrots and potatoes

-image-
    Farm area - First floor - Wheat

-image-
    Farm area - First floor - Animals (inviting them down here... was a bit of hard work)

There is also a secret room that i won't show here , easy access to mines, ravine and easy but hidden access from the surface.

If you are interested, whisper me in game!
    - Tweakerzoid -

2. tweaker im not sure if you would be confortable with selling this to me because the only reason i want to have it is as a backup base.

3. At first when I saw this title I was like "Eh." but then when I saw the pictures.
    Nicely done! Hope it works out for you.

Caw.

4. obviously you would want lots of iron, and diamonds and probably a favour
    but exactly what do you want?
    btw nice tnt drill (i think) i needa make a tnt mine someday

5. @TheDunmerRaven Thank you my feathered friend! Gotta work on my titles... By the way, this is way i still haven't finished your book! Could't fit a needle in my inventory when I travelled here! :D After selling it, I will take a break and catch up on my copy of The Ravens Tale! ;P

@TheForgotten20 It would be my pleasure to sell this base to you. I sold a much smaller base the other day (+60k from spawn) for 10 diamond blocks, but it wasn't nearly as complete, it was more like a starter house.
    So with this in mind... make me a fair offer! :D

@TheForgotten20 obviously you would want lots of iron, and diamonds and probably a favour
    but exactly what do you want?
    btw nice tnt drill (i think) i needa make a tnt mine someday

Favour... no favours, just want friends/allies and someone to enjoy the build.
    No TNT here, just a lot of searching and 2 EF 4 picks! :D

6. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

i dont want to buy this base, im buying it out of neccesity(no offense) so im knda worried yo might not aprove......ill make my offer generous....20 diamond blocks or 180 diamonds or abit less that 3 stacks of diamonds enuff to make 6 sets off full diamond including 6 picks 6 swords(i think) or you can trade it for eh...1300 emmies

but currently we cant go on mining trips...panda found our base, blew up the chest room then left it alone without writing the coords and we struck an alliaance.....so now our base has to build(dw when we want something done we get it done fast), e.g. full scale massive roller coaster took abut 2 days
    castle( half of the outside done) 3 days by myself. got 180 diamnds in 3 days that other time(spent it all)

actually would you approve if i startte a branch off our faction and rent that place to em for 2 dia blocks per week, i could start making a profit in 10 weeks! plus, i can appreciate the place at any given time.

and can my faction buy it off you paying a little at a time? its hard to pay 180 dia at once, it really hurts my heart seeing all those diamonds g away albeit for a good reaason

7. Edited 7 years ago by Tweakerzoid

@TheForgotten20 Well, think you for your honesty, first off all. I would love to sell it to someone who would use it or enjoy it, but your offer covers the expenses and I've been trapped here for the last few days so, if you want it, log in and come and get it! :D

That will allowed me to buy back what i spent here and start a new one!

8. i just feel really bad that if i buy all your hard work(20 dia blocks is meh) it will go to waste as brainlessly stripmining isnt that talentful as your builds, i will try to use it to full effect and enjoy it.(if i buy it) but currently i need to gather resources revamp the community hall(aka chest hall) and then hit the random tp

9. Edited 7 years ago by Tweakerzoid

SOLD to @TheForgotten20 for 20 diamond blocks!

10. XD

11. tsu

17 Jul 2016 Suspended

I'll buy for 2 stacks of emerald blocks

12. Thanks for the offer @tsu but it is sold!
    I'll build more soon and post here!

13. tweakerzoid i have 14 more diamonds, that makes 39+14= 53 diamonds so far.......
    180-53=127 diamonds remaining, im getiing there!

14. nice!

15. @Tweakerzoid unfortunately a traitor has slipped by me unsuspected.......i love your build i really do and i will still pay my debt but i dont think its safe for me to stay here annymore..ill stay untill i repay my debt.....im sorry for wasting such a wonderful build.

16. Edited 7 years ago by Blackfish_

@TheForgotten20 @Tweakerzoid unfortunately a traitor has slipped by me unsuspected.......i love your build i really do and i will still pay my debt but i dont think its safe for me to stay here annymore..ill stay untill i repay my debt.....im sorry for wasting such a wonderful build.

im sorry, but whyd you always got bertrayed?

17. because i failed to identify the traitor before panda told me

18. Do the chests come stocked with supplies, or is it BYOB?

19. I bought one for my alt offa him, chests were all included, even a ender chest. Its pretty good ^-^ Id assume whatcha see is whatcha get

20. @mightymyntz mightymyntz 1 hour ago Helper
    Do the chests come stocked with supplies, or is it BYOB?

Just leftovers of the build in some chests!

@Dannysharks I bought one for my alt offa him, chests were all included, even a ender chest. Its pretty good ^-^ Id assume whatcha see is whatcha get

Thats it, Thank u @Dannysharks

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!