Gl_I_Gf_I_K0 Ban

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Gl_I_Gf_I_K0

In Game Name: Gl_I_Gf_I_K0

Reason for your ban: It says XRayiing?

Why should you be unbanned: I wasn't Xraying, I'm not sure why I was banned? Pretty upset because I lost all my enchants and everything. I was in the process of decorating my home when I was teleported to jail and then killed over and over again, When I asked why I was put in jail I wasn't told why or anything just "You know what you did" I'm not sure why you guys came to this conclusion but I would like to be unbanned please, I played everyday on this server for the past 2 weeks and made a lot of friends. I'd like another chance and for you to re-review the evidence please. Thank you

Edit: Also I saw the person who ban me say "I wanted 4 of you but i'll settle for 3" i'm not sure what that means because I only play with one other friend on the server. I think you might of had me confused with another group of people? Please reconsider this

2. Edited 7 years ago by Venetorem

G'day, I was the staff member who banned you. There was no confusion I had been watching you for a bit. You dug straight to a trap I placed for you which is why I killed and jailed you.

@Gl_I_Gf_I_K0 "I wanted 4 of you but i'll settle for 3"

This was a me merely remarking that at the time I was watching 4 hackers and wished to jail all 4 at the same time sadly, I didn't get my way as 1 logged off.

Cheating on the server results in a permanent ban, best of luck on other servers,

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!