wamit22 Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by wamit22

In Game Name: wamit22

Reason for your ban: "server threats"
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I want to say, this is a misunderstanding. While online, one player was banned, and then another proceeded to tell us how he will "ddos the server". Nysic banned him for that.
    Then I said (completely as a joke) "Get ready to be DDoSed xD" and thought the "xD" at the end would make it obvious it was a joke. Apparently it wasn't.

I'll be much more careful on such jokes (meaning I won't make any). I understand it may not seems obvious that such statements are jokes, so I'll keep quiet about such topics. I am not blaming the person who banned me in any way, in my eye if I'd just banned someone for threatening the server and someone else made something that looked like a similar threat, I would've done the same.
    I'd be very happy to get un-banned, I did already play more than a couple of hours on the server and I don't want it to go to waste over a joke I shouldn't have made.

2. G'day mate, was indeed the staff member who banned you. Here on this server we take these kind of threats extremely seriously and it's never something you want to joke about. All of our Staff are under instructions to iP ban anyone who makes a threat against the server, even if it's a joke.

The fact that you tried your little stunt seconds after I banned the first guy sold it to me even more and promptly got yourself iP banned as well. No amount of "XD" or "sorry I was joking" will stop us from banning you.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt in this case but due to the serious nature of the offence I'm keeping you banned for a full week from my post. If you make a joke like this in the future, I will ban you again with no chance for appeal.

See you in 7 days.

Nysic

3. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

@wamit22 Both your account and iP have been unbanned, welcome back.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!