OptiFine and cosmetic mods

1. 7 years ago

I've been reading on the forum and I see that OptiFine and shaders are allowed on the server, but what about NEI, minimap mods, Inventory Tweaks, etc?

My intentions are not to gain an advantage over other players, because I am mainly a builder, not a pvper.

Thanks for any input

2. From what I know OptiFine and Shaders are the only things you are allowed

3. I know minimaps aren't allowed because of the advantage you have in finding entities, but don't know enough or don't remember seeing anything about the other two. You might post the links to them

4. Essentially, any mod other than optifine or shaders are not allowed on the server, such as minimap or NEI. You can submit mods if you think that they dont give a advantage to the person using said mod over other players. Make a post in the Suggestions & Ideas thread about the mod, preferably a link to the mod and how it wouldnt give anyone using it a advantage over other players

5. Inventory Tweaks is the only one I would really want. Having a messy inventory and being able to clean it up and organize it with a press of a button is amazing.

I mainly play heavily modded modpacks but have been dabbling in vanilla. Going from mods to vanilla is rough haha.

or Sign Up to reply!