HD_Knight64's ban apeal

1. 7 years ago

about 6 months or so (I cant remember when) I was digging out underground to try and find a slime chunk I was hopeing to find some diamonds I was going to give them all out at spawn but I didn't find any after a long time of mineing I was tired at the time I had an Xray recorce pack from testing in singleplayer didn't think xraying was that bad just a way to shorten the time mineing, after about 5 mins of xraying I had about 32 diamonds (not that much). After I got banned and watching a few youtube videos I know that xray was bad and I went onto another server and reported a few hackers and I have a good base setup on there and a public xp farm.

I would like to be unbanned so I can see my builds and catch up with a few players I know what I did was bad I am hopeing that the staff are kind enough to unban me. I am really sorry and will never use xray recorce packs or do anything to anger staff again.

2. G'day Hd_knight64 I was the staff member who banned you.

As you have figured out Xraying is indeed bad and we here at CraftyMynes don't unban cheaters.

Your appeal is denied, best of luck on other servers.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!