GrandpaBux's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by GrandpaBux

In Game Name: GrandpaBux

Reason for your ban: "Boat Flight Hacks"

I joined this server not glitching anything and just running around talking to people, and exploring the map. I then saw that someone had placed a boat on the ground. I didn't mean to cause harm to anyone, I just asked if I could ride his boat. I got in it and when I had started rowing forward with the boat, it started flying for some reason, I kept doing it thinking everyone would be amazed and laugh, and they did. I wasn't gaining advantages over any other players and I am not a harmful player, I just experienced a glitch that could make boats fly. I am sorry I didn't follow your guys's rules and I promise I won't do anything like that again. I didn't try to hurt anyone or gain advantages, just a little glitch joke. Next time something like this happens, you can ban me for good.

p.s. The glitch is not a hack, it's just a connectivity issue when I got into the boat and started flying.

Thank you!

~GrandpaBux

2. You did indeed hack and not "glitch" or have any connection issues, don't even try to make that claim its all been heard before and it was very clear what it was.
    Any form of cheating is a permanent ban.

Your appeal was already and is still denied.

or Sign Up to reply!