ArenaLogger's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago

IGN: ArenaLogger

Reason for ban: Chat violations.

Why I should be unbanned: I said someones name who was all caps twice and was kicked for "spam". Later I said "any e girls want to e date" and was banned. Not sure what I did wrong.

2. Hey! I am the Admin that banned you. Im going to share a couple of logs from today. First off, you said:

[01:10:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§cArenaLogger§r> MOMOMOYOUTH_ i really like you MOMOMOYOUTH_
    [01:11:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§cArenaLogger§r> MOMOMOYOUTH_
    [01:11:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§cArenaLogger§r> MOMOMOYOUTH_

(As you can see from the timestamps, these were all very close to each other and were clearly intended as spam)

So yeah, you were kicked for spam at that point. You then followed this up with this:

[01:12:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§cArenaLogger§r> any e girls want to e date?

This is in violation of for following rule. Practice good chat etiquette - Don’t use caps, don’t spam, don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc.), no advertising, no links, no trolling.

In conclusion, you said other things tonight that we could discuss here, but I see no reason to as I had sufficient reason to ban with just the things listed above. Normally, I would give an un-ban date, but as your IP address matches somebody who has been given numerous chances yet has repeatedly returned to break server rules, you will remain banned permanently. I hope you find another server that you enjoy!

or Sign Up to reply!