Ninja4Hanzo's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

Ninja4Hanzo's Ban Appeal

In Game Name: Ninja4Hanzo

Reason for ban: inappropriate comments

Some backstory: I asked if anyone played on redacted, not as advertising, but out of general curiosity, as the two servers are quite similar. I was immediately kicked. After I rejoined, I explained that I was not advertising, and my response by a moderator was, to my memory : "I don't give two shits. Don't fucking do it". (literally, which by the way, is against the "Be respectful to other players" rule). After being kicked and sworn at for doing something which isn't in violation of any rules, I was expectedly angry. I said "ok faggotron", and was immediately banned.

After having spend about four hours playing here on my first day, I was hoping to become an active member of this server. I also intended to donate. I feel justifiably frustrated.

2. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

G'day, I was the staff member who banned you. As you stated you came to our server and advertised another for this I kicked you from the server. You then came back complaining about the fact that you were kicked and how you weren't advertising. My response was, "I don't give a shit, don't mention other servers here."

Now this prompted you to use an extremely derogatory term directed my way which got you banned.

Your ban is set at 3 days from this reply, use the time to read the rules so we don't end up here again.

Nysic

3. Upon request in a private message from the offender this player will not be unbanned.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!