SharpShot925 Staff Application

1. 8 years ago

In Game Name: SharpShot925

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time (UTC -8:00)

Strengths: I think very logically, I like to think that I'm smart,. I've learned a bit of Java and Python, and I'm good at problem solving and bug-fixing. I don't really let things get to me, things don't really bother me (insults and minor annoyances). I always tell admins directly when I believe someone is cheating, and record it when possible.

Weaknesses: I'm a procrastinator, one of the worst. I think I'm right most of the time, and hate to admit when I'm wrong. Sometimes a sore loser, but hey, who likes losing? I have a lot of trouble trusting people, too many betrayals (in real life) that make me feel like everyone is out to get me. Sometimes I can't get myself to focus on one thing for too long.

Why you are Applying: Since this is my favorite server, I'd like to help with it in any way that I can. Sometimes there's a guy or two spamming the chat or saying inappropriate when no staff are on, hopefully more staff can curb that. I'd like to help new players get started and help clean up around the spawn area to keep the server looking nice and inviting.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 2,152,860 (Unfortunately, name changes reset your stats as well as your tick count. I have been playing since about the middle of June with an estimated tick count of probably 90mil.)

Custom Note (optional):

2. 7 years ago
    Deleted 7 years ago by r4iscool1

or Sign Up to reply!