Last active 22 minutes ago
Thought it was a slideshow at first.
Parkour is broke. :thumbsdown:
@DeJean -IGN: DeJean
- Age: 18
- Playing since: June 2018
- Ticks: 14.2 million
- PVP: experienced (since 2014 into PVP)
- Minecraft: I like the game because it gives you so many options and so much freedom to do what you want.
- I'm an agressive player who likes progress.
- I would like to join because of this clan being feared and powerfull, and because raiding is fun :D.
- I'm a good deciver and insider at clans, I'm also a big fan of redstone and farms.
- No further questions cause i know this clan is something for me!
Application is under review.
Why was I not invited. Sad!
After much hard work, you are now able to teleport using /trigger commands!
I won't go too much into the details about why it took so long but trying to get commands from functions to the panel without spamming the chat or filling up the logs wasn't easy.
To use these new commands you can run
/trigger <command> [set <number>]
In the Homes/Warps/Particles/Heads lists you can click on the item you want to activate.
Teleports now have clickable links for accepting and rejecting teleports.
Teleport to a Player:
Go to Home #2:
/trigger home set 2
Set Home #3:
/trigger sethome set 3
Nice work Crafty! Whats the trigger for the book? :^)