MrSparklyBacon Apparently banned?

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by MrSparklyBacon

Im sorry but i think you might have issued a ban to the wrong person, i return from playing mineplex to see im banned for hacking/flying. i have been playing on minplex for the past hour and before that i was doing nothing but boating around spawn with my wife.

i would greatly appreciate a response and am genuinely curious as to how i could have been suspected.
    i suspect is was something in the logs example here.
    http://imgur.com/zAS1H1F
    but the user that the logs say is moving wrong, was actually just walking over farm land.

2. Nope, it has nothing to do with moving wrongly, you were found to have logged in at Y=293 and Y=276 after getting kicked for flying, both these areas had no blocks around and are way to high to get up there legit without an elytra. I also have 5 more locations that I found you above the ground with no legit way to get there. Your fly to walk ratio is 4.45, for every block you walked, you spent 4.45 blocks in the air. You were banned for duping on a server that I used to moderate, you were also caught flying on said server by me personally. You were banned on another account for pearling into places you were told not to go and banned on teamspeak for using a voice changer. The mines that you log out at when staff come on (red flag) are sketchy as hell and stink of Xray, the fact you have little to no mines at your base but lots of diamonds also raise red flags.

Your ban is permanent, have fun elsewhere.

- Crafty

or Sign Up to reply!