MrSparklyBacon

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by MrSparklyBacon

Im posting this as a reply to a reply of my previous post since i cant figure out how to reply, to recap crafty was kind enough to reply to my post, posting
    "Nope, it has nothing to do with moving wrongly, you were found to have logged in at Y=293 and Y=276 after getting kicked for flying, both these areas had no blocks around and are way to high to get up there legit without an elytra. I also have 5 more locations that I found you above the ground with no legit way to get there. Your fly to walk ratio is 4.45, for every block you walked, you spent 4.45 blocks in the air. You were banned for duping on a server that I used to moderate, you were also caught flying on said server by me personally. You were banned on another account for pearling into places you were told not to go and banned on teamspeak for using a voice changer. The mines that you log out at when staff come on (red flag) are sketchy as hell and stink of Xray, the fact you have little to no mines at your base but lots of diamonds also raise red flags.

Your ban is permanent, have fun elsewhere."

To start i accept your ban and recignise you reserve the right to ban anyone without ever actually witnessing them breaking the rules.
    id like to address each line so that in the future players arnt unjustly banned due to circumstantial quarks in the game. Yes i have been kicked for flying at odd times, like every player, once in a boat, a few times wile flying(with my very worn eltra) and once while farming. im sure iv been kicked for flying at high heights because shooting yourself with a punch 2 bow with eltra does that to a person from time to time. i dont believe past issues should be brought into account with current action since you yourself admitted to hacking on that previous server. And as for my diamonds, i dont mine. not at all. i raid, that is why there is no mines. And i dont recall logging when staff arrives, if anything i say hello to them.

Eather way, you all can ban whom ever you like when ever you like, its your server. it just looks bad when you ban someone without any actual proof you can present to people.

communitys feal safer when staff actualy have proof of who they ban, so they know its not personal, ex..

2. Edited 7 years ago by CraftyMyner

You still have not explained why I found you up in the air many times, and why your fly distance is 4.4 times your walk distance. I also feel that what has happened on previous servers is a good indication of who a person is, yes I hacked, and I still do, however, I am not the person in the wrong at this current point and time. I do have proof and I did present it. Also the mines you have logged out at, and the amount of times I hear "Damn guy logged out as soon as I logged in" from the staff is alarming to say the least.

Not all proof comes in form of videos.

or Sign Up to reply!