MrSparklyBacon

1. 7 years ago

Thank you again for your response.
    "You still have not explained why I found you up in the air many times, and why your fly distance is 4.4 times your walk distance. I also feel that what has happened on previous servers is a good indication of who a person is, yes I hacked, and I still do, however, I am not the person in the wrong at this current point and time. I do have proof and I did present it. Also the mines you have logged out at, and the amount of times I hear "Damn guy logged out as soon as I logged in" from the staff is alarming to say the least."

im not sure quite what you mean by finding me up in the air, id assume its a log thing that shows a player coordinates when ever they login or they move to quickly. these moments must have been when i use my eltra, same for my fly distance. I am an avid eltra user, it is how i hunt for bases. i can travel 10X further and faster using eltra hunting for bases than on foot and use the eltra every chance i get. Any mines must have been ones under bases i fund and i was looking for chests in, any Log outs must have been poorly timed because i jump on ever chance i get to call dawn a nub lol.

2. Elytra does not count towards fly distance.

or Sign Up to reply!