Got banned for saying vagina

1. 7 years ago

Title of the thread: Y3KN0W's Ban Appeal

In Game Name: Y3KN0W

Reason for your ban: I finally got enough diamonds to get all the books for my god set and I was really exited so I typed in chat: "tit all over my n**ger holes" I then got kicked from the server and when I rejoined I typed: "well apparently you can't express yourself" someone who I think was an admin said: "that's racism not expressing yourself" I replied: "it is if you're racist". The admin didn't say anything for a while after that, then I got bored while w8ing for my zombie spawner and typed "is the word vagina aloud on here"
    someone said LOL then someone said NO and I said "it is the proper medical term" and now i'm posting a ban appeal on the forums using a run on sentence.

Why should you be unbanned: I think I got all racism and saying the word vagina out of my system and if you unban me I promise I will watch The Help tonight.

2. Hi! I'm the Admin that banned you. We at CraftyMynes take chat violations very seriously as chat is one of the main components of the server and we like for our chat to be open to all ages and types of people. As it is your first offense, I normally would unban you in only 1 day. Judging from your last sentence however, it appears that you don't regret your actions at all. You will be unbanned in three days and if I catch you testing the line with chat rules again, you will be banned permanently. I hope this does not happen. I look forward to playing with you again on CraftyMynes!

3. You have been unbanned. Welcome back to CraftyMynes!

or Sign Up to reply!