xiPIGflufFix's Appeal

1. 7 years ago

Name: xiPIGflufFix

Reason of ban: Duping

Why I should be unbanned:Well it all started when I saw a player with no armour running out into the wilderness... So I thought that this would be a good opportunity to get a kill-which I did. So it turns out that this guy had a god set on him. So he kept whispering me about his gear so I told him I would duplicate it and give him his set back. (just to shut him up) So then he whispered me again around twenty minutes later and asked when I was done. So he was starting to get a bit suspicious. So I pretended that I was wondering how to make activator rails as if I was duping in some way with them. And before I knew it I was banned. The last thing I was doing was just looking for diamonds. And I'm sorry to the mod that banned me if I looked suspicious. But I didn't do any duping and wasn't planning to. Thank you for reading my appeal and I hope you take this into consideration and unban my account.

2. Hi! I was the Admin who banned you. Unfortunately, both myself and another Admin saw your duping machine. I also recorded evidence of it and showed it to another admin who also agreed that it was a duping machine. This being the case, your ban will be permanent. I hope you find enjoyment on other servers!

3. Deleted 7 years ago by GibsonAxe

or Sign Up to reply!