maxgb2000's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: maxgb2000

Reason for your ban: I'm not too sure of the exact reason at this point. In my opinion it was absolute B.S.

Why should you be unbanned: I have written my defense in why I should be unbanned, which is shown below. I do love this server, it has almost 0 lag and doesn't have 50+ plugins jammed into the server. :
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story starts when I was playing for a few hours and I said a Filthy Frank quote "Gimme cancer b0ss" ONCE And immediately some 'helper' (adamblakely2) to the server just started going on about how I offended him and etc, then kicked me when I failed to understand, because it was apparently was 'against the rules'. Before I went to join the server again, I read the rules completely, and got back on. I asked why I was kicked, because there wasn't anything against saying jokes. Because what I said is just a meme. The 'helper' (adamblakely2) said he was offended, I said "Dude, its just a game, If your offended over something just grow some skin, or just ignore it" -image- And I was kicked once again, apparently for using caps? Which is a rule, except for the fact that I hardly even used caps, and he (adamblakely2) started lightly flaming and said "He is mad" in a attempt to antagonize me, Which according to the rules, is not allowed. I did question in chat why a 'Helper' Was allowed to ass-pull rules because he was offended.

If an admin ((A mature one that isn't a youth like the "Helper" that banned me [Preferably a super-admin or hopefully CraftyMynes himself]) could read the server logs, and see EXACTLY what happened, and unban me if they see fit. Thank you for reading this awfully written post. I'm obviously not a professional at writing.

2. Lol an admin did ban you, and that admin was me,
    Why were you banned, cuz you were a troll you see

24 hours from now you'll be pardoned,
    Hopefully your attitude will have restarted,

Please next time don't use caps,
    Don't be an ass,
    and do listen to staff,

Then we'll all get along,
    and have some fun,
    Playing CM in the sun!

3. You have been pardoned,
    you may now return,