1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Chinese_Curry

In Game Name:
    Chinese_Curry
    Reason for your ban:
    Arguing with a staff member whether a god sword is offensive or not to atheists (Which I am one)
    Why should you be unbanned:
    I was just banned for arguing with a staff member whether a god sword is offensive/sensitive topic. I feel like it is offensive because as an atheist I believe that there is no higher power. The word "God" is religious. I was also being targeted for complaining about it and linked as a troll. If anything people were agreeing with me. Multiple people sided with me. The staff member after that kicked me off and told me post a forum about it. I did not want to waste my time to put it on a forum but since I was banned for trolling/arguing with a staff member who disagreed with me. The definition of god is this, "(in certain other religions) a superhuman being or spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity." I do not believe in a higher deity and I find it offensive that I was banned for arguing that it was a sensitive topic. Let me quote the rule now "don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc.)," logically naming your sword that should fit under that rule too. If I named my sword "Muhammad's Wrath" it would logically be against the rule also since he is in the Qu'ran prophet. I should not have to post it on the forums whether or not. The admin should take care of it not disagree with me, at this point I was getting really frustrated with the staff member so I continued arguing because at this point I was kind of finding it offensive he didn't look at my view point as an Atheist.

2. The admin that banned you will respond when they get a chance.

But seeing as i'm the one that you were arguing with, i'll put my two cents in.
    and fair warning, I'm an atheist as well

The staff member after that kicked me off and told me post a forum about it. I did not want to waste my time to put it on a forum but since I was banned for trolling/arguing with a staff member who disagreed with me.

So you decide to directly disobey an instruction, good choice.
    Seeing as you learned to quote the rules, let me quote some others

Practice good chat etiquette - Don’t use caps, don’t spam, don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc.), no advertising, no links, no trolling. Please only use the minecraft font and English in global chat. Also part of chat etiquette is having an appropriately named character since your name appears on the player list and in chat. If your name is inappropriate you will be asked to change it. You will likely be banned until you do.

i hadn't even been on for more than a minute and was bombarded by people telling me that you were a troll.

Don’t use inappropriate Names/Skins - your name, item name, name tags, nude skins, body part skins, subjective skins, etc.

Though debatable, staff deemed you name was in violation

Listen to staff members - Enough said! People will always find ways around the rules, staff reserve the right to make changes to the rules to cover these holes in order to keep the server a safe friendly place.

'Nuf said. You were given plenty of chances and kicked multiple times. If the other staff member hadn't banned you when they did, i was going to

3. Ven said pretty much everything i needed to say to you.

ill unban you in a week if you come back and stop being a troll and listen to staff members.

or Sign Up to reply!