Naidae's Staff Appication

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Naidae

In Game Name: Naidae

Time Zone: Central

Strengths: I am disciplined and fully understand the rules of the server. I am capable of handling situations in a timely and discreet manner. I detest drama, and go to great lengths to prevent it. I am upbeat and friendly, and I try my hardest to give advice or lend a hand, whether it be with materials, time, or tips. I have been in prior "management" positions in other games and in real life, so I feel I am capable of the position of Helper.

I am usually available all hours of the day, too. I work from home via my computer and 9 times out of 10 work is slow. Many times I find myself logged into the game with my work in the background simply because I have the time. So, needless to say, I'm always around or able to be reached!

I also have a stable internet connection; I know that seems like such a small thing, but it's a big deal when it comes to a game like Minecraft. There is virtually no down time at my place, which is really nice.

Weaknesses: While I work from home, there is still the possibility that things will get too busy with work, and thus prevent me from being on CraftyMynes. Can't rule it out, because it does happen. :)

I'm not incredibly knowledgeable with the back-end workings of the server. I understand that Helpers do not deal with any of that, but I figured it was worth mentioning, if anything were to ever change about the position.

Why you are Applying: Simply, I like to help. I'm not applying for the title or the "power" that a lot of people seem to think comes with it. I think a lot of the staff members are run ragged with the trolls, scammers, hackers, and disputes that happen on the server and I'd like to do what I can to help out. I've played on CraftyMynes for a while now, and played on the legacy 1.8 server for about 6-7 months at least. I felt it was time that I put my name in the proverbial hat as a fellow staff member.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 13,210,167 (as of posting this)

Custom Note (optional): This is an open application, folks ^^ I understand if you don't need anymore staff currently, and that's perfectly fine! Just know that I don't plan on going anywhere, anytime soon. I love this server, along with most of the people that play on it. I appreciate you taking the time to read my application and consider it!

or Sign Up to reply!