OpticImpulse's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by OpticImpulse

IGN: OpticImpulse
    Reason For ban: Xraying/ Chest ESP

So apparently I was banned for xray. I was literally just mining for coal in a little cave ditch thing and then when the coal was gone I did what every player does and mines around where that vein was for more coal. And then I would a random chest. I found one of these in a random tp thing too so I was like what the heck. When I opened the chest I was immediately banned. Please help cause I'm really confused and I didn't do anything.

To iclutch since it won't let me post a reply. I heard Zombies and spiders under me. I was searching for caves but mob spawners were a bonus. I was even in a cave making a ditch for my junk when I found the vein of coal. Just because you "think" I'm xraying or whatever doesn't mean I am.

2. Hello I am the administrator who banned you. After watching you for a while I was able to determine you were xraying. You were able to find two mob spawners and after a while you fell for my trap. You even were able to determine there was things in the ground. Appeal denied.

3. The mob spawners were only adding to the suspicion, you were banned after you fell for the trap. You were mining for the coal and you dug away further. Appeal denied.

or Sign Up to reply!