Fluffy_Dragon16's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: Fluffy_Dragon16

Reason for your ban: Cheating/Hacks

Why should you be unbanned: first of all, i have no idea how to install hacks... My computer has really bad chunk lag so whenever i enter a new chunk i can see underground for some reason, since this is not hacking, and it was part of regular vanilla minecraft, i tried to remember where the ores that i saw for the split second were and dug to them...This is not Hacking or cheating, i was simply using my bad computer to my advantage... Also, i'm not ALLOWED to install hacks on the computer i play on as it isn't even mine
    I hope to be back on the server soon, and i am willing to stop doing this if that's what it takes. I love this server and would hate to see it go. Thanks

2. Nice story the issue with it is that you did indeed xray, and the ore you went for was placed there by me, literally seconds before you mined to it.
    Im sure you know but
    Any form of cheating will not be tolerated - This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played.
    Appeal Denied.

or Sign Up to reply!