notcho_cheese's Staff Application

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by notcho_cheese

In Game Name: notcho_cheese

Time Zone: Pacific (US)

Strengths: Dedicated, Loyal, Outgoing(most of the time), When tasked with something I will do everything to the best of my ability to complete said task, I enjoy helping others, Very Friendly(unless people need otherwise), Lots of free time!(my military contract is coming to an end on the 18th of September)

Weaknesses: Introverted(sometimes); Not the best builder(due to poor imagination) but if you give me blueprints of what needs to be done, consider it done.

Why you are Applying: I really enjoy this server in every single way and I would thoroughly enjoy participating in bigger and better things here on CraftyMynes.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 13,400,000 (Updated 8/20/2016)

Custom Note (optional): The military has taught me to be stern with rules and regulations so I think that background would be good for a staff position. I am used to working my way up the ranks and doing what it takes to get up there. If you need to contact me, the best way is through my e-mail: removed by Nysic

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my application!

2. I have removed your email address from the application, we do not require it and if we did we would ask you for it.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!