Being Banned for an honest Mistake

1. 7 years ago

I have been banned for not knowing what the trading posts were. Some (not very smart person) banned me because I was exploring. First I was put in jail, then I rage quit. The next day I went back, and I was "Banned for Sneak Hacks"! What the heck did I do that was even related to sneaking? Please get back to me, or I will report this server on every place the name "Crafty Mynes" is. If you get back to me, I will give a good review on Planet Minecraft.

2. Please use the correct format

and a few words from the wise. That "(not very smart person)" is the one who will be the one setting your unban date, so take care to make a professional appeal
    And looking at our rules i see this one

Planet Minecraft - Do not come on the server saying you’re from Planet Minecraft and you’re here to review the server. Whatever happens to you is justified.

It doesn't take a genius to tell that we don't rightly care about planet minecraft reviews

3. Edited 7 years ago by Venetorem

You were running around in sneak mode fast and it wasn't a glitch cause i kicked you then you came back and did it again so i concluded you were hacking.

Have fun on other servers.
    Rylee.

or Sign Up to reply!