_Haxington_ Staff Application

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

_Haxington_

Pacific Time Zone

I am patient and do not lose my temper easily, I am fairly good at building, I am kind to new players and try to help them out if they have questions, I am generally helpful towards all players, I never raid or plan to raid anyone, I have a good pc so my game will not lag when I am playing, and sometimes I am on late when other staff are not online so I could help to keep spammers and hackers away during that time.

One of my major weaknesses are my absence periods, during the summer I have plenty of time to play but when school starts I will be on less frequently.

I have been playing on this server for a long time and I love the community that it has created. It upsets me to see that certain players do not appreciate what this server has done and gain unfair advantages by cheating or ruin the experience by spamming the chat. I would like to apply so I can keep these people from ruining the days of others who just want to play the game fairly.

I played alot on the 1.8 server but unfortunately I do not know how many ticks I had on that. My ticks on the 1.9 server are: 6078192
    I am sure that this number is lower than the amount that I had on 1.8 but since both numbers go above the minimum I am sure that is alright.

I am glad that you all liked the new server cinematic :D
    It really inspires me to see the feedback from other people.

or Sign Up to reply!