SeverusSn1pe's Staff Application

1. 5 years ago

In Game Name: SeverusSn1pe

Time Zone: EST

Strengths: Mature, Good sense of humor, Experienced player with a thorough knowledge of the rules, Professionalism, I'm on at ~2-4 AM EST when there is sometimes no other staff online, Quick type, Have played Minecraft since beta 1.5 (lol).

Weaknesses: I have been known to argue semantics/rules in the past with other players. I also occasionally curse when on the server (which wouldn't happen anymore if I was promoted to staff).

Why you are Applying: I was told to apply by Julipukki because of the staff shortage. It annoys me when I see players abusing the fact that no staff is online to type whatever they want in chat, so I'd like to help in any way that I can.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): (for this section please type: "ticks?" when you are online in the server) For 1.13 I have 4.8 million ticks, but I've been playing on CM since early 2016 so I'd estimate I have 30 million+ ticks total.

Custom Note (optional): I have so many hobbies it's ridiculous. Go on, ask me. I dare you.

or Sign Up to reply!