RenaissanceToday Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by RenaissanceToday

RenaissanceToday
    Chat Violation
    I've put a lot of work into this server, i get along with most of the people. This is the only minecraft server i actually play, and i didn't think i would get banned for joking around. I feel like the moderators here are a bit to strict, and i don't care to argue that point any further so i'll just leave it at that. Gaming communities should be friendly and tolerant, but they should also allow for a few jokes. Apparently i can't expect that here, so i'd just like to keep to myself, and not get banned for silly things. Thanks.
    EDIT : Well at this point it's just punitive. I don't care to brush up on the rules, i know the rules. You can save it. I come here, for the first time in months, and i probably won't be back again after this. I was planning to play over the weekend, since like i said this is the first time i've had the chance in a while, but now that's gone? Do you really expect me to come back after this trash or do you just not care? Seriously asking here.
    Also, this allows for a fun and enjoyable time? For who exactly? For you? You know, every single person i've talked to has gotten sick of your punitive behavior. Even the regulars i've talked to, they get sick of it to. I don't really buy that you think this is fun and enjoyable for all.

2. RenaissanceToday, I was the administrator who banned you. We are strict on the rules we have set forth on the server to be followed. This allows for a fun and enjoyable time for all players not just the individual, today you decided to disregard the rules and thus we have arrived here.

We want you to have a fun time but we need it to be inside of the rules. Your ban is set at 2 days, during this time brush up on the rules you decided not to follow today.

Nysic

3. The punitive behaviour is there for the safe guarding of all of the players on this server. Entire familys play here and off you are in chat talking about "sex cults" calling the staff "mazi nods" (btw swapping the first letter of each word doesn't make it better). You think you are above the rules because you bought vip and you have played here a while, this is a far cry from the truth. Everyone on this server is held accountable to the rules set forth by CraftyMyner and the Administrator team, even the Administrator's who made the rules.

Do you really expect me to come back after this trash or do you just not care? Seriously asking here.

What you do or don't do with your time is up to you. I don't expect anything other than if or when you choose to return after the 2 day ban is up you will follow the rules.

You know, every single person i've talked to has gotten sick of your punitive behavior. Even the regulars i've talked to, they get sick of it to. I don't really buy that you think this is fun and enjoyable for all.

I think you will find anyone getting sick of the punishments are the ones being banned for breaking the rules. I don't need for you to buy what I do or don't think, I know what I believe in, all I need you to do is adhere to the rules.

EDIT : Well at this point it's just punitive. I don't care to brush up on the rules, i know the rules. You can save it. I come here, for the first time in months, and i probably won't be back again after this.

This makes your offence that much worse knowingly breaking the rules. If you don't return that's up to you, all I will do is in 2 days unban you and whether you return or not is on you.

This thread will now be locked.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!