1. 7 years ago

I got banned by nysc for removing bedrock by using a glitch with pistons and tnt carts
    and then after i wanted to argue with him about it he kept beeing unfriendly to me saying i was cheating
    and that it gives me an unfair advantage whatsoever and banned me from ts cause he ran out of arguments due to the lack of knowledge obviously.
    1. if i use mechanics given by the game to remove an unbreakable block it is not considered a cheat cause i use no program or hack whatsoever that is not ingame to do it
    second : it does not give me an unfair advantage cause i could´ve traveled that far inside of the nether aswell but it would´ve just taken more time.
    then before he banned me he killed me and took away all my stuff wich i considere abuse of admin power cause iw as wearing prot 4 armor and he oneshottet me
    say my oppinion: nysc should not be an admin because he doesn´t know how to handle such situations and argues professionaly.
    it is also not written in the rules that i am not allowed to break bedrock.
    all in all i got banned / killed for no reason at all

2. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

G'day, as you stated I was the administrator who banned you.

@NightmareXXD I got banned by nysc for removing bedrock by using a glitch with pistons and tnt carts

Keyword right there is "Glitch" ergo playing the game in a way it was not intended to be played and that was your opening line.

@NightmareXXD saying i was cheating and that it gives me an unfair advantage

If bedrock was ment to be broken, you would be able to mine through it with a pickaxe.

@NightmareXXD 1. if i use mechanics given by the game to remove an unbreakable block it is not considered a cheat cause i use no program or hack whatsoever that is not ingame to do it

You used a "glitch" as you stated which is cheating in of itself.

@NightmareXXD second : it does not give me an unfair advantage cause i could´ve traveled that far inside of the nether aswell but it would´ve just taken more time.

You could have and if you did you wouldn't have been banned for removing an unbreakable block. It gives you an unfair advantage in a few ways, you could build a tpa trap and teleport people into the void (didnt happen in this case but still a possibility) and probally the biggest one is how I can't see your view that breaking through an (and i cant stress this enough) unbreakable solid roof of bedrock doesn't give you an advantage over anyone else. The very fact that you are removing an item not intended to be removed should be indication enough that you shouldn't be doing it.

@NightmareXXD then before he banned me he killed me and took away all my stuff wich i considere abuse of admin power cause iw as wearing prot 4 armor and he oneshottet me

You're right I did kill you, I was going to jail but decided to outright ban you instead.

@NightmareXXD it is also not written in the rules that i am not allowed to break bedrock.
    all in all i got banned / killed for no reason at all

Any form of cheating will not be tolerated - This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played.

Now i'll add that not only were you on teamspeak but you had also asked a staff member who stated to you 15 mins prior to my arrival that it would likely result in an instant ban if you were found breaking bedrock. You continued to question him about it after which he checked with us and we confimed it was a permenant banable offence. Fast forward to my arrival on the server with another 5 or so mins before I get around to checking on you and there you are in the middle of removing the bedrock roof in the nether.

So yes I killed you and banned you, then you decided you'd try to argue your misguided belief with me on teamspeak. That your glitching use of mechanics in the game doesn't qualify you for cheating. I told you multiple times that you were in the wrong you chose to keep arguing with me. I told you a few times to drop the subject and you ignored me so I banned you from teamspeak as well.

All in all you were told multiple times not to break bedrock and you chose to do it anyway, depespite all the warnings and common sense you could have used.

Your appeal is denied, the two accounts of yours involved in breaking the bedrock nether roof will not be pardoned.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!