NightmareXXD ban appeal

1. 7 years ago

dear mr nysc,
    i know now that what i did was wrong
    i thought it wouldn´t be such a huge deal to glitch away some blocks
    i am sorry for what i´ve done and it won´t happen again
    the next time i am not sure whether something is allowed or not i will get your oppinion first
    please unban me cause i really like to play on this server
    i already made some new friends and i´d love to keep playing with them
    sorry for causing you so much trouble with replacing the bedrock i ate but i really needed some food and i couldn´t find anything else
    i hope you can understand that when im hungry i eat almost every block
    like i said before i really love the server and i would be more than happy if i could get unbanned
    have a nice day sir

2. G'day again, we conversed yesterday for quite a while and I had thought I made myself clear when I listed off your two options. For you I will repeat myself 1 last time.

1) You may return on an alt, however if you are caught again performing this glitch you'll be iP banned.

2) Find another server to enjoy playing on.

This transpired because you used an exploit to remove the bedrock roof in the Nether. You then continued to insist your innocence while simultaneously attacking me for doing my job. In your opinion, the use and subsequent argument of the exploit were fine and I was in the wrong. This is not the view shared by the staff of this server nor by the owner.

Your accounts will remain banned, this is both my ruling seconded by the owner who I spoke to today. If you press the issue with the server owner or any staff member after this reply you will be iP banned. As I said to you during our conversation yesterday the ban and ruling would be the same no matter the staff member who banned you.

You went about your situation in a completely wrong and inappropriate manner.

I wish you all the best for whichever option you decide suits you the most.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!