BudgiexPenguin Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: BudgiexPenguin

Reason for your ban: X-ray?

Why should you be unbanned: I was mining everything I found, was mining as I watched the tudors on netflix. When I came back some douche had killed me and I was in the jail being killed over and over, asked why they said x-ray had I been using X-ray I doubt I would be mining redstone and such I was snagging all ores and not really paying attention, I would appreciate it if in future if I can be not banned for mining for hours on end, I am disabled stuck at home all day I do mine for hours on end I dont think this makes me a botter or X-rayer and I would like very much for the person who banned me to apologize for being so bloody rude.

2. Hi! I was the admin that banned you.
    I had been watching you mine for a while, unfortunately. I saw you mine around 60 diamonds over the course of your time online. While this is not necessarily an impossible feat in itself, it is the way that you mined them that caused me concern. On multiple occasions, I watched you you drastically change your course, look straight at a patch of diamonds through stone, and mine directly to them. After a few instances of this, I concluded that you were x-raying. I have shared the evidence that I gathered with other administrators, and they, too, have agreed that you were x-raying.

You may return on an alt, but if you are caught hacking again, you will be ip-banned. If you chose not to return, I hope you find enjoyment on another server!

or Sign Up to reply!