Appeal-Banned permanently for chat offense? First offence?

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by bomb_squid

Hello! So i just joined the server today and I was raging alot in the parkour! It took me like 400 tries to do it but i finally did it! Later after that I wanted to go in the nether to get some blaze rods but there were no blazes so I started asking in chat for someone willing to give me a blaze rod for 20 gold! There was someone that said yes,but he said that he will do the trade later. I waited for like 20 minutes and it felt like something was wrong so I started spamming in chat to get his attention. Soon after that he said "brb" and then i got banned for Chat vilations after multiple warning. I know I shouldnt have raged that hard in the parkour,but I wasnt in my best mood while doing it. I really apologise for the parkour rage and I Promis I'll never rage again. Instead of raging in chat,I'll just rage quit! As for the spam where i spammed to grab the other players attention,I simply ran out of patience. Again,I promis next time this happens ill just log off to chill! Please unban me,I am now fully aware of the rules! <3

2. Please fill out an appeal in the correct format for a ban. This template is located at the top of the ban appeals section.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!