Edited 7 years ago by Furwop

Reason for Ban: "Ignoring Staff Instructions"

IGN: Furwop

Why I should be unbanned: I was going to sell a head earlier today that was a gorilla head and I called it Harambe's head and I got warned by 2Chill so I stopped using that name. I later today found a head that someone had named "Harambe's head" that someone named via anvil. I'm obviously going to advertise it by what it is. The head is named that. I was trying to sell it because I figured someone would be interested in a joke thing like that. I advertised it several times and no mods said anything so I figured it was ok. So I got no staff warnings to stop that and I honestly thought it was ok because someone named it that and I was just trying to advertise. Venetorem gave me no chance to explain whatsoever and flat out banned me. I'm sorry for doing this, I listened to 2Chill earlier today and ceased immediately, as I explained earlier I thought this was ok because I was honestly advertising what it was. You will not see any more borderline behaviour from me. Thank you, have a good day.