Furwop's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Furwop

Reason for Ban: "Ignoring Staff Instructions"

IGN: Furwop

Why I should be unbanned: I was going to sell a head earlier today that was a gorilla head and I called it Harambe's head and I got warned by 2Chill so I stopped using that name. I later today found a head that someone had named "Harambe's head" that someone named via anvil. I'm obviously going to advertise it by what it is. The head is named that. I was trying to sell it because I figured someone would be interested in a joke thing like that. I advertised it several times and no mods said anything so I figured it was ok. So I got no staff warnings to stop that and I honestly thought it was ok because someone named it that and I was just trying to advertise. Venetorem gave me no chance to explain whatsoever and flat out banned me. I'm sorry for doing this, I listened to 2Chill earlier today and ceased immediately, as I explained earlier I thought this was ok because I was honestly advertising what it was. You will not see any more borderline behaviour from me. Thank you, have a good day.

2. Ello, i'm the mod that banned you

[18:54:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Furwop> selling harambe head
    [18:55:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2UmberAileron§r> No controversial in chat
    [18:55:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2UmberAileron§r> Unfortunately he would be controversial
    [18:55:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Furwop has left the game

This is when 2Chill kicked you with the message

Say gorilla not harambe

[18:55:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Furwop has joined the game
    [18:55:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2UmberAileron§r> Oh kick?
    [18:55:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <_Killer_Memestar> is mayonaise controversial?
    [18:55:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2UmberAileron§r> No??
    [18:55:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] patrick_HCP has left the game
    [18:55:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <WilhelmTheGreat> what is love?
    [18:55:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more...
    [18:55:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2UmberAileron§r> Not in my.opinion
    [18:55:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Furwop> smh selling controversial gorrilla head

By this statement, you can obviously tell you know that it's a controversial topic, so why would a different head with the EXACT name be any less controversial?

[18:55:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§92Chill§r> thats better.
    [18:55:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2UmberAileron§r> Ril
    [18:55:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2UmberAileron§r> Rip
    [18:55:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <WilhelmTheGreat> rip
    [18:56:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§92Chill§r> ty
    [18:56:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2UmberAileron§r> Sus
    [18:56:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <WilhelmTheGreat> censored out
    [18:56:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2UmberAileron§r> You here?
    [18:56:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2SuspectSky§r> hiya
    [18:56:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <GhostlyBlades> benjo
    [18:56:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Furwop> ok mods approval ty

The only reason i didn't tell you to stop saying it was because i was unaware that you were told specifically not to. I would have kicked you with another warning, but that had already happened.

Since this is your second ban, i'm making it a 3 day ban from the time of this reply (~23:00, UTC-05:00)

~Ven

3. @Furwop, In addition to the time you will serve for your ban, I'm requiring you to change your skin before pardoning you.

If your skin isn't changed before your time is up you will remain banned until it is.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!