1. 8 years ago

My name is Chris024.
    Reason for ban: Me and my little brother Danny had to share a computer and we each have to take turns 2 hours each, i know its dumb. The day before I showed him Crafty Myers because it was fun and I love vanilla servers. This morning it was his turn and i went to my neighbors hose for a couple of hours and when I came back they were laughing and said he broke the sever by accident. Then he confessed he downloaded an xray mod and got banned. This really ticked me off because this was my favorite sever and i have spent so much time on it and now I couldn't play it anymore. He also said he tried to send an email already to you guys.
    Why Should be unbanned: I wiped his little xray mod and he also messed with minecraft in the settings and i had to fix that too. He got my Dads laptop today and hes getting his own mine craft account. Please let me back in this was my favorite server and you can wipe all my stuff. My Brother ruins everything for me:/

2. Chris024, I appreciate your honesty and I sympathise with your frustration. I was the staff member who banned you, under our policy using a hacked client on the server is a permanent ban.

You are responsible for your account and the actions of your account. Your appeal is denied best of luck else where.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!