CyrexIsImmune's Ban Appeal

1. 8 years ago

Title of the thread: CyrexIsImmunes's Ban Appeal

In Game Name: CyrexIsImmune

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned, because I was falsely banned. I was mining for diamonds, for me and my brothers, and found I think around 6 diamonds, so I mine it, and mine around to see if there is others around it. I mine a fairly large, or medium size hole, to check for more diamonds. I failed at finding more, so I run to the opposite wall of me, so I can continue mining for more diamonds. Out of the corner of my eye, I see this chest. Just sitting there is this chest. Me being me, I think that its someones secret stash, and they have the cords, so I check it, to see if there is some over powered armor, or diamonds. Nothing. Nothing was in the chest, so I go to continue mining, and I turn around to go take the chest. Then there is this person, or in this case and admin, and he kills me. I find it ok, because there is an area or entrance into my base that is fairly visible from the ground. I ask where he came from and he said "staff world", as I go down to grab my armor and axe to chop down trees, as I had all my wood on my person at the time of my death. Then I get jailed. This worried me, and confused me, because I did nothing wrong, and I thought the admin got the wrong person, so I ask in chat why am I here. Admin says I was X-Raying and I was banned for X-Ray, even when I never did X-Ray, and didn't get to tell my story. I found this HIGHLY annoying and it pissed me off, because and admin shouldn't just jump to conclusion of who they think it X-Raying or hacking or not. They aren't always right, as I am staffed on another server. Please handle this, and THANK YOU, for reading my request to be unbanned. -Cyrex

2. Edited 8 years ago by rnc2011

Hi! I was the moderator who banned you.
    I had been watching you for about 5 minutes and when i wasn't watching, I was keeping track of your mining activities. In order to show both you and the CraftyMynes community that I do not jump to conclusions when i ban x-rayers, I will address each the claims that you have made in your appeal.

Today, you mined a grand total of 93 diamonds, not "around 6" as you suggested in your appeal. Also, your tunnel at the time of the ban was mostly one block wide and two blocks high (again not a "fairly large, or medium sized hole"), an was full of random twists and turns on not only the x and z axis but also the y. One expects to find these random turns in the tunnels of a player using X-ray. Next on the list is the chest (that I placed) on y=2, so that it was nearly surrounded by bedrock. You dug straight to nearby diamonds before digging straight to the chest, fighting your way around the bedrock that was invisible to your X-ray.

I appreciate the appeal and your concerns, but in this instance there is more than enough evidence that you were using Xray at the time of the ban. I hope that you find enjoyment on another server!

Appeal denied

3. Deleted 8 years ago by rnc2011
  4. Edited 8 years ago by rnc2011

Further proof: here is a screenshot of you digging for the planted chest buried among the bedrock that you saw "out of the corner of your eye".
    -image-

or Sign Up to reply!