sagilior's ban appeal

1. 7 years ago

In game name: sagilior
    Reason for my ban: typing in hebrew
    Why I should be unbanned: I thought I had changed my keyboard to English, I typed "ok?" and hit the return before realizing that it had writted in hebrew. What came out isn't even a word. It was an innocent mistake. I realized the second I hit the return. I am sorry. Please unban me.

2. Sagilior, you were not banned for simply typing a single word in another language on this one occasion like you make your ban appeal out to be. You were banned by me for a seemingly unending ammount of warnings given out by me and other staff members for doing it.

You have been here long enough now, you have been warned, banned, then warned again, then banned again, then warned some more and now we're here yet again.

Look it can be tough when communicating in other languages at the same time but the server rules are there for a reason and you are not exempt from them.

You will serve a 7 day ban, but keep in mind this is your last chance. If you get banned from the server for any reason after you are pardoned, it will be permanent.

Nysic

3. You have been pardoned.

or Sign Up to reply!