Cholowiz133 staff application

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by cholowiz133

In game name: cholowiz133

Time zone: Eastern standard Time

Strengths:
    I am level headed, respectful, well mannered and have good gaming skills. I am on the server most of the day when not in school. I Enjoy the challenge of building and creating different things such as dragons, homes, forts and bridges. I will always try to best my self with every build and not one time have I walked away from a build and not learned something new. I love to sit down and let my imagination fly when creating something. I have good experience with building in the past it started on the Ps3 version of minecraft and then moved on to the PC version. I have good skills when it comes to knowing minecraft and the server I have never broken a rule on the server and plan to keep it that way as long I as I am on the server. I feel that I am on the right track with my designs and creations since my home on the server has been seen by the owner, and 2 admins so far. I appreciated their input on my design as it broadens my creative skills.

Weaknesses:
    The main weakness in my eyes are the fact that I don't pay attention to chat as much as I should as I get lost in improving my build on the server as I love to detail. Another weakness is that I sometimes go AFK and so I cant see the chat. Also I have yet to join the team speak server as I am not really that used to speaking with others over voice communication. However I don't feel that my weakness will hold me back as there very easy to over come

Why you are applying:
    I feel as though I could help the server get rid of those childish hackers and trolls as only one could mess up the experience of such a good server for new comers. Also I would really love to help improve spawn to make the server as beautiful and detailed as possible. I also would love to help out when the helping hand numbers are low on the server that day so that I could take care of any problems that may occur at the time.

Time played on craftymynes: 6,101,725

Custom note:
    I do realize this is my second application in less than an hour I felt that my first application was not good enough to accepted by such a great server. So I do appreciate you taking your time to read this as it helps me out greatly. Thank you

2. You can easily edit your post rather than making a completely new 1 btw.

or Sign Up to reply!