MizoreShirayuki's Staff Application

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: MizoreShirayuki

Time Zone: UTC -6 ( Sask )

Strengths:

- I'm honest.

- I'm very well organized.

- I'm happy to help out where I can.

- I keep a cool head in most situations.

- I feel that I'm a well respected member of the community.

- I'm very familiar with the rules and guidelines of the server.

- I like to have fun, but I can remain serious when the need arises.

- I'm quite experienced with the game and the mechanics of it, and I stay up to date with the latest snap shots and features. I'll be able to answer a good bit of the questions players may have regarding that.

- I'm also fairly experienced with red stone and command blocks. I'm familiar with how they operate, and the kinds of things they can do. I'll be able to answer many questions regarding these topics as well.

- I've answered questions players have had about crafting / rules / TP / etc. more than few times. I probably could more often, but PapaNeon usually beats me to it as he's faster on the keyboard and steals my thunder :P

- I've done a good bit of spawn cleaning with PapaNeon. I'm confident in my abilities to make things look natural.

- I managed a COD4 server for the better part of a year, so I do have some experience in terms of keeping the peace, dealing with abusive players, etc. Not sure what that's worth here, if anything, but I figured I should list it.

- I'm almost always recording when I'm playing, so catching cheaters isn't an issue of wondering " Did I get that screen shot? ". If it happened on my end, It's recorded. I feel video might help quite a bit better than just a screen shot for discerning between Bug/Glitches and actual cheaters. Wouldn't be the first time I saw someone get banned for flying because they were glitched, only to get unbanned after further review.

Weaknesses:

I have very little patience for intentional stupidity. If someones making a joke, then sure, whatever, but I have no time for people who intentionally play dumb just for attention ( I.E. I have tourettes so that means I have to type out vulgarities into chat, or people consistantly spamming in caps saying they aren't )

My time on the server per week could likely be improved a bit. Life happens, ya know?

Why you are Applying:

I've helped staff out with several things in my time on the server, from helping to catch cheaters, to cleaning spawn with Papaneon, and I'd like to do so officially, if possible. Being made helper would allow me to better work with the rest of staff to keep CraftyMynes a great place to play.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks):

~35 Million

Custom Note (optional):

I'm aware that a few people have been made Helper recently, and as such, there may be no need for additonal staff at this time. ( Kinda feel like I missed the boat here ). Either way, I'd like to throw my hat into the ring and offer my hand to help. Thanks for your consideration.

or Sign Up to reply!