SaltyFlubberFish's Staff Application 2.0

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by OpticImpulse

Before I begin my application, I would like to say a couple words.

This server means the world to me. This may sound cheesy, but it's the truth. Each and every player on CraftyMynes feels like family to me; even my enemies. Whenever I'm having a bad day, I go onto the server and within minutes, someone cheers me up. That's what I love about CraftyMynes. You can always count on someone to help you through a difficult time. CraftyMynes feels like home to me and sometimes I say I'm going to quit, but I just can't leave this server behind, because everyone on here feels like family to me. That's why I would love to be staff; to help out, and make the server and the community an even better place.

In Game Name: SaltyFlubberFish

Time Zone: Central America

Strengths: I am very good at understanding how a player feels and listening to both people's side of the story before I accuse. I can be strict of funny depending on what's going on. I always look for good opportunities to help a player when I can. I'm very observant and usually quite happy. I'm always trying to do what's right and make the best decision possible. I also have years of experience playing on CraftyMynes and I know my way around spawn by heart.

Weaknesses: I'm really bad at redstone, I tend to get distracted and not pay attention to chat when I'm building, and people who think they're better than everybody else annoy the crap out of me. I also sadly don't have very much time to play on the server due to school.

Why you are Applying: I have lots and lots of experience playing on this server and I would love to be able to help people and the server. I adore this server and would love to help people do what's right because I strongly believe that doing what's right makes everyone happy. I show great leadership and I've had a couple months of experience as an admin on a different server.

Time Played on CraftyMynes: 11,576,049 ticks
    (Since I can't post a reply... god dammit! I thought it was 15! RIP my hopes and dreams ToT)

2. Our age requirement is 16+

or Sign Up to reply!