Skrub_L0rd's 2nd Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

Well this is the second time I'm submitting a ban appeal

IGN: Skrub_L0rd

Reason for ban: X-Raying

Why I should be unban: So as a said before my Brother and I share a computer and it was logged into my account when he was playing. He thought he was on his own when he ( I ) was ban. He probably thought he was on (Another server) or something in all honesty. I just loved this server before I got ban and really want to play on it again. I hope you can reconsider.
    P.S. My bother has his own computer now so it wont happen again!
    -Skrub_L0rd

2. @Skrub_L0rd woops accidentally hit enter
    Skrub_L0rd
    I was ban for i think x ray but i wasnt on my account i was playing on -redacted- with x ray and my friend was over so when i went to the bathroom he went on my computer and wen to craftymynes to "prank" me and got me banned because he knew i liked that server. So I just want to be unbanned cause i wasnt even on my own account

I'm confused. Was it your friend or your brother? The mystery! The confusion!

It doesn't matter whether it was your friend, your brother, your uncle, your dog, your dead great grandfather's ghost. We do not accept any type of cheating whatsoever and we don't unban cheaters under any circumstances

or Sign Up to reply!