Post a Reply

0MB's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by 0MB

In Game Name: 0MB

Reason for your ban: Venetorem told me to not say "nig" in chat, which i never did. he was referring to someone else and I asked "what if I am colored", he then proceed to say then I will ban you. I said thats kind of racist being I should be able to call my colored friends that name like I do in real life. he then said "everyone say goodbye to this nublet" then banned me for staff disrespect. Why should I give him respect if he gives me none? That is really dumb, especially that I was in the server for like 6 hours today and I was one of 5 people to vote. (I even got my little brother to vote)

Why should you be unbanned:

"Be respectful to other players - Don’t use extremely derogatory terms or epithets. Don’t insult or personally attack others in excess. If someone asks you to stop, then stop. Don’t cross the line or continue after you’ve been asked you to stop."

That is a direct quote from your rules, what he did by calling me a nublet and by verbally harassing me in chat was break that rule. I don't see why I should be banned and he shouldn't be

As well as the fact that "staff disrespect" is not a rule and is listed no where in your rule book he told me to read before banning me.

PS Venetorem should not handle this ban request, I would like someone that is a higher rank staff member to read this and speak with him. I know it will probably go unheard because he will just lie and say I did something more than I did.

2. Edited 7 years ago by iclutchHD

Ello, i'm the mod that banned you

first thing's first

PS Venetorem should not handle this ban request, I would like someone that is a higher rank staff member to read this and speak with him. I know it will probably go unheard because he will just lie and say I did something more than I did.

Sucks that that's exactly how we handle things here. When i reply to little kids who break the rules and try to make up a story, i love to bring up the fact that there's a thing called "Chat logs". An unbiased record of what occurred in chat that everyone that saw it has a copy of. So yes, let's see what who lies about what

Let's start off by correcting what you have wrong

Reason for your ban: Venetorem told me to not say "nig" in chat, which i never did.

First off, PapaNeon said not to say that, not me. As well as when i did say something, i was speaking to the other player.
    You asked

[23:11:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <0MB> can i say it ? im black

this is what happened after, note just after the other player was told not to say it,

[23:11:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> say it, i kick you
    [23:11:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6PapaNeon§r> what part of "don't use it again" isn't clear
    [23:11:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <0MB> why
    [23:11:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <0MB> u racist bigot im a man of color
    [23:11:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> because i said so, and it's in the rules

he then proceed to say then I will ban you

hmm...i do believe that i said "kick" not "ban"

he then said "everyone say goodbye to this nublet"

mmm, not quite

[23:12:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <0MB> why kick me i never said it
    [23:12:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <0MB> thats abuse
    [23:12:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> rules?
    [23:12:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Take a look at the server's [Rules] and [FAQ]
    [23:12:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> read them

look, more stuff you're forgetting to talk about

[23:12:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <0MB> racist bigot
    [23:12:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7AirBear11§r> Is 0MB your capcity to follow the rules?
    [23:12:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Venetorem§r> everyone bid adue to 0MB

Note, i said your name, not

this nublet

you obviously weren't going to listen to the rules, so i had to ban you. A fact further enforced when you came back on your alt

[23:14:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§dkwarrajj§r> unban me you fucking bigot racist mysogonyst

then banned me for staff disrespect.

Actually i banned you for

inability to play nice

Why should I give him respect if he gives me none?

Because i am a moderator, that is why you should respect me. As for the reverse, i only see you disrespecting me. I never degraded you, i never called you names, I always refered to you by name, and I gave you chances to follow the rules.

That is really dumb, especially that I was in the server for like 6 hours today and I was one of 5 people to vote. (I even got my little brother to vote)

Do you honestly believe that just because you voted, you're exempt from the rules? that's what's really dumb

You will be unbanned in 1 week, in the meantime, read over the rules since you obviously don't know them