jsrock09's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: jsrock09

Reason For Ban: Duplicating Rails In 1.10

Why I should be unbanned: My ban was a long time ago in 1.10. I am so sorry for duplicating rails. I had played on the server for a good month and loved every second of it. Back then, after using a lot of gold and all of my iron on rails, to build an automatic farm for melons and pumpkins, I duplicated them to make a villager transportation system. I am so sorry for what I have done, and with the new 1.11 update for the server I wanted to know if I could be forgiven for my actions. I have grown older and more mature and are ready to follow every rule of the server. My actions were rushed and I didn't know the full consequences of my actions. I am really sorry, thank you for your time. (There are other jsrock's that have been banned and we are all different people. So please don't think that I was responsible for their actions)

2. Any form of cheating will not be tolerated - This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played.

Appeal denied

or Sign Up to reply!