Dafuq1's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago

Dafuq1's Ban Appeal

Dafuq1

chest esp/xray

I am truly sorry for any wrongdoing that was committed on my account. I have not been playing on CraftyMynes for very long, but I know for sure that it is exactly the kind of server that I have been looking for, for a while now. My name is Connor, I am 18 years old, and Dafuq1 is my profile. I fully admit to having Mods installed on this profile, as I use them solely in single player, and I will accept any and all repercussions necessary for their use while playing on your server, if that is the course of action that you think is best. At the time of my ban however, it was not me playing Dafuq1. It was my younger brother, who is 9. I gave him permission to play on my character on your server with specific instructions not to use any of the mods while playing outside of single player. I warned him that I would get banned from the server, and he would loose privileges to play on my computer, and yet, here we are. Again, I am really sorry for this inconvenience and I really hope you will see me fit for a second chance on your server. I am invested on it and I am quite proud of the progress I have made in the short time I have been playing on it. I assure you, that if you give me that second chance, mods will never again be used on your server, and my brother will have his Minecraft privileges taken away.
    Thank you for your consideration.
    Sincerely... Connor Blake.

2. There seems to be a lot of siblings who are out to get their elder siblings' accounts. In any case, you are responsible for your account, doesn't matter who was at the computer at the time.

"Any form of cheating will not be tolerated - This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played."

This appeal is denied.

or Sign Up to reply!