Red Army: Return

1. 8 years ago

I'm afraid I can't put up with the tier of factions that are currently on CraftyMynes. Troll factions are not worth the time of anyone. Players need to group together to increase their fun, not destroy the good times of others. Until I find a suitable replacement for myself, I will again be running Red Army. All previous regulations and rules apply
    https://forum.craftymynes.com/306-red-army-perfection

2. I feel like you are trying to diss my faction in some way. I'll have you know that my faction is not about "lets go ruin the Craftymynes Experience" its a Faction where anyone can join and Be in a group of Players that Like Building Mining And PvPing.

3. tsu

8 Mar 2016 Suspended

@GnomeChild I mean the team moral must be kindaaaa low after the butt whooping over the last week?

4. @tsu But the House Of Wolves wasnt around then

5. food to see ya back soviet! :D

6. @GnomeChild I feel like you are trying to diss my faction in some way. I'll have you know that my faction is not about "lets go ruin the Craftymynes Experience" its a Faction where anyone can join and Be in a group of Players that Like Building Mining And PvPing.

What do you mean "lets go ruin the craftymynes experience" I'm having a great vanilla experience

7. soviet how many of your members have left?

if you need any supplies (1.8 probably though) i might be of service

8. tsu

8 Mar 2016 Suspended

Don't think any have left argon

9. eh ok

10. solid

11. So the Red Army's back, huh? For a while, I was worried that all the factions were going to die off! That would have been a tragedy!

or Sign Up to reply!