DarkEevee's Staff Application

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: DarkEevee

Time Zone: I lie in the Pacific Standard Time Zone

Strengths: I excel with most plugins and I am a fairly good builder. I am friendly towards all people. I am fairly well at problem solving within servers and I have much experience with being a staff member on many servers.

Weaknesses: My problem would probably be time. With school I have a lot of things to get done. I can be on the server maybe 3-5 times a week at the most. A minimum of 2. I've had less time on my hands with the stress and worrying of school. Another problem would likely be if a player on the server is disrespectful towards a staff member, I tend to step into the argument or conversation.

Why you are Applying: I feel it necessary to be helpful as much as I can. Even without being a staff member I can be as helpful as I can. I just love to be helpful. I love the community of the server and i'd like to be a bigger part of it and make friends with all players and make sure they are having a great time on this wonderful server :)

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): (for this section please type: serverplz ticks) when you are online in the server: 86447. I understand I have not played very long but just being on this server for a small amount of time, I see it was a fascinating server with friendly people.

Custom Note (optional): My real name is Lilly. By my name you can tell that I'm likely a girl but I classify as gender fluid so you may call me any gender that makes you comfortable :)

2. Edited 7 years ago by Cellexya

Sorry, but you don't meet the 10 million tick requirement or the age requirement.

or Sign Up to reply!