ArtemisGoddessX Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by OmegaSniper4eva

In Game Name: ArtemisGoddessX

Reason for your ban: "i said afk pools, not auto reconnect clients"

Why should you should be unbanned: I was given the idea from a Vip+ member (not saying that's the reason its excuseable). I'm not the one who tries too push the boundaries of rules left and right for my own gain. It was not a hack client it was a simple pvp mod, a vip+ member(Not Giving away the name on here) told me was approved. I saw in no way that this could give me an advantage over others players. I was told that Afk pools are aloud by Dawn. Which from context kinda seems like Afking is in no way frowned upon.
    I do not know the Exact time I was banned but it was after 4:30 am and before 8:30 am. When i was going to be awake for an interview which turned into me being hired on the spot which is why I am making my Ban Appeal so late.

I believe the Rule I was supposed to be breaking is as follows: Any form of cheating will not be tolerated - This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played.

I was misguided by another player in to believing it was ok and any player was aloud to do this, Then when I asked an Admin if Afking is ok, I was told yes (If it is discouraged I like i should have been informed of this). I dont belive this give me a advantage over others because it just reconnects me to the server.
    The Argument is going to come down to this though , " you were afking at a farm that provides you resources which other players cant do. Other Players can build afk-able farms which are made through redstone.(with time any player can accomplish as the time I have put in before Afking can show "8million ticks") which is how the game was intended to be played.
    Im almost certain my entity count never exceeded 100 (Unless the squid decided to take over). Which i don't believe could happen as i was too far away from the water for them to spawn.)

I'm sorry if i come off as a prick in this but I am trying to stay calm as I basically fight for my life on the server and all the friends I have accumulated during my time on Crafty, I have done my wrongs and I have try'd to make amends for those wrongs and even work my why to hopefully become staff, now all of these relationship are crumbling before me.

If needed I can send Crafty or the person who banned me the link to the mod i installed so you may see there is no other kind of unfair advantaged on there.

Thank you for reading this, and hopefully this is not my good bye to the Crafty Community.

Edit: As I have taken time to write this out I hope staff may take the time to discuss this amidst each other.

2. 2425 logins in 2 hours, that's about 20 per minute. It's a mod that's not approved and gives an unfair advantage. Just because someone tells you that you can jump off a cliff doesn't mean you should. Always check with a staff member first. Asking if "AFKing is ok" is very different from asking if you can install a mod.

Your appeal has been denied.

- Crafty

or Sign Up to reply!