Green's Helper (Re)Reapplication

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

IGN: OtherGreenGamer, But you know that.

Age: 15, 16 on April 4th/17 (I do acknowledge the age cap, but please consider what you've seen and will continue to see from me before denying me just upon my age)

Time Zone: Newfoundland (NL)

Strengths: I'm mature, especially for my age. I know when to be serious and when to joke around. Already try to help as much as I can, including cleaning spawn (Not since the reset), reporting players, contacting staff if someone keeps failing to follow the rules, helping newer players, answering questions, monitoring chat 99% of the time. Very alert and ready to jump on any opportunity to help, even when staff is not on. I'm very quick to answer anything I can and if I can't I'll direct them to someone that can. I have lots of time to be on, and can hop on voice chat more if that is required of me. When it comes to serious matters I am unbiased to who breaks the rules. I do also have past experience as a staff member on another (Long shut down) server.

Weaknesses: I will be 100% honest. I can be annoying, and really obnoxious to people who think non-staff shouldn't help or etc. I have a little bit of trouble picking up on sarcasm. It could perhaps be said that I'm TOO willing to help, because I will talk if someone's breaking the rules, especially to trolls or jerks, maybe to the point where it's (Like I said) annoying. I have a peeve at people who keep edging people on and test patience.

Why I am applying: I am applying because I believe I can help, not because I want something to do. I want to help because 1. I'm Canadian and 2. because I love this server and it's players and only want to uphold that strength by enforcing the rules and cracking down on rule breakers and etc. I also feel as though I would be more useful helping as a helper than as a VIP+. Being here for so long, I often times see that staff isn't on and there is a chat offender. I will warn that they are not supposed to do that. Most of the time they listen, but sometimes there are stragglers and I end up having to contact a staff member or wait for one to get on because I cannot enforce the rules myself.

Ticks: Over 100,000,000 over all accounts and resets.

Notes: Yes, after a long time I have finally reapplied, after many people saying I should, and it wouldn't hurt I decided to go ahead and try my hand at becoming a helper again. This time much wiser, and with much more experience on the server and with it's players and staff.

-Hope to (Once again) get accepted-

~Green

(Keep in mind only staff shall reply to this post)

or Sign Up to reply!