Aphro

11 Jan 2017 Suspended
    Edited 7 years ago by Aphro

boi p l e a s e

In Game Name: aphroditter

Reason for your ban: x r a y

Why should you be unbanned: here we go
    why you gotta be so rude?

I apologise from the b o t t o m of my heart if you think lag is the reason to ban someone trustworthy from your server. So, I was strip mining for the first time because I didn't think I would need ores or anything like that cuz I really like building not killing and etc. I made a long corridor one way and another the opposite way. When I was mining for like 10 or 15 mins idk really I started getting very intense block lag (someone other also mentioned it in the chat btw), that I would get stuck inside a block for a sec (this also has to do with my pretty shitty comp) and then see inside the ground. Every time I destroyed a block ahead of me and moved forward I would see inside the ground and also see ores, lava etc. Immediately I started mining towards the nearest diamond blocks I could see, I could mine like about 3 big chunks of diamond thanks to the lag, maybe it had something to do with Optifine I installed recently idk this hasn't happened to me before on this server, neither this intense block lag. But similar things have happened to me on other servers as well.
    If you had told me to stop doing this, O R helped me figured out what the problem was that I got to see inside the ground, so it wouldn't happen anymore everything would've been fine because I don't think this was ok, I used the opportunity cuz I didn't know if it would happen again.
    ––––––––––––––––––––––
    If I really would've been a hacker why the f would I build such house, make friends on the server and discover the map? You didn't even hear me out... : ( I told you I got inside the blocks, all you said was "LMFAO" and "LOL". Lowkey disappointed, I thought it was a really great server.

My Response To Blackened_Dawn™

1. ofc I would cover up my tracks because I knew you would blame me for x-raying when I'm not.
    2. my MC can't be different from yours, when I'm stuck inside a block I could see very dark overlays of the nearest ores, lava and anything but stone. I didn't tell you that block lag caused me to see inside the ground – I got stuck inside the blocks.

Why wouldn't it matter if you told me to stop doing it? I would've restarted my client, or router, or comp so the lag would disappear ... and played on. If you can spy on me now, so could you spy on me afterwards to see if I'm cheating. There's no point in your response dear Blackened_Dawn. I'm just sad cuz I thought admins would act accordingly to an admin but instead you mocked me, when I confessed what happened. : (

2. Block lag doesn't magically make you see ores, if anything you'll be seeing caves. Plus, it doesn't matter if I had told you to stop doing it or not, since you covered your tracks with blocks, trying to hide the fact that you were cheating to get ores. We have a zero-tolerance policy when it come to cheating, see below.

Any form of cheating will not be tolerated - This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played.

I dub this appeal denied.

3. it wouldn't matter because you did it anyway without reporting it and just used to your advantage.

this appeal was already answered and denied, your account will now be suspended.

or Sign Up to reply!