Response to previous thread that was locked.

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by GodOfDiscordia

Im responding to R4, since I'm not able to in the original thread.

Hi, you have been involved in numerous incidents recently and as such after reviewing all the recent reports and warnings you have received it was decided that you should be banned.
    Examples including referencing religion as you know is banned and have been warned before for doing, trying to discredit our mods, speaking non English in chat despite knowing this.
    You will be unbanned in approximately 5 days from this post, I suggest you re read the chat rules in this time.]

Numerous incidents? What numerous incidents. The only one I'm aware of was the one involving Vene where I was pushing his buttons in chat. Can you specifically tell me what 'religious' comments I have made? And speaking non-English in chat? I wasn't speaking any language. I never speak about religion or politics on minecraft lol. I want to be provided with specifics please. This is ridiculous.

Edit: I'm fine with the appeal, I just desire more detail. Don't know what to fix if I'm being criminalized for things I'm not completely cognizant of.

(Also, sorry I'm not able to respond in the original thread, I'm on mobile and the formatting is strange)

@R4iscool1

2. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

People aren't supposed to respond to ban appeal but I'll humor you.

The first incident was of course you trolling chat, bringing up old server history and trying to discredit our staff and cause drama. Which was caused by you not speaking in English another offense, whether or not that language is real or not is irrelevant. Chat language is English period, we cannot moderate anything we cannot understand, if you want to speak another language then use PM.

As for Religious references see here.
    -image-
    Never-mind the constantly referencing Trump which was also violating the rules.

You are a VIP and as you have said yourself a long time member who knows the rules, so you should follow them.

or Sign Up to reply!